“The Admiral’s House” Built in 1897 in the Queen Anne Revival style by well-known Halifax architect J.C. Dumaresq. In 1941 it is was acquired by the Canadian Armed Forces from the C.N.R. There have been two owners since then who have made several renovations all in keeping with the original charm & character. The main level consists of double parlours, dining room, den, kitchen, sunroom/breakfast room. The 2nd level has a large master with modern ensuite, dressing room & closets. This level also has 3 other bedrooms, laundry room & a family bath. The 3rd level has a bedroom, bath, exercise room and a billiards/family room. Private drive and double garage are from Southwood Drive. The southwest-facing lot includes the garden and pond on the other side of the driveway. A truly amazing home and property on one of the most sought-after South End streets.
NSAR IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with NSAR's IDX Agreements and property information is provided under copyright© by the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification.